- Teeth Whiteninghow it's done
- Dental Hygieneteeth cleaning
- Smile Gallerybefore & after
- FAQ'sanswered questions
If you think that your smile is important, then Laser Teeth Whitening is the right treatment for you. The demand and popularity for Teeth Whitening in Torontois growing rapidly. Teeth whitening has proven to be one of the most economical treatments to enhance your smile. Recent studies show that American people spend 1.4 billion dollars every year on teeth whitening products. Based on the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 99.7% of Americans believe that a beautiful smile is an important asset in regard to their social life. Having a beautiful smile improves your quality of life, makes you more appealing to people and increases the chances of success in your career.
SPECIAL OFFER: 50% OFF LASER TEETH WHITENING
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Prior to your teeth whitening treatment you will have to fill out a short medical and dental history form. Then, for your safety, our Licensed Dental Hygienist will complete an intraoral assessment to detect any possible conditions in your mouth that might affect your teeth…..read more
While brushing and flossing your teeth are both essential parts of maintaining good oral hygiene, regular checkups at your dental hygienist in Toronto are also an important preventive factor that contributes to a healthy and beautiful smile. Cleaning and polishing your teeth prior to teeth whitening treatment is recommended by many dentists and dental hygienists for long lasting teeth whitening results.
Intra-extra Oral Examination
This is a detailed examination of your oral health that will help us to customize your oral hygiene treatment plan. During the examination we check for abnormal tissue lesions that could develop and become malignant. Early detection of these lesions is a key factor in the successful treatment of oral cancers.
Visiting your dental hygienist to clean your teeth on regular basis (every 3-6 months) is an important way to maintain good oral health and to prevent various dental problems in the future. Dental cleaning consists of the removal of plaque and tartar which causes inflammation of the gums, periodontal disease, recession of the gums etc.read more
Just smile gallery represent our success and commitment giving our client the Best Teeth Whitening treatment and a happy white smile they deserve. All before & After pictures are taken from our clients.
- What type of whitening product do you use? John K
- How does the FREE WHITENING FOR LIFE™ promotion work?
- Am i going to have sensitive teeth after teeth whitening?
- Is teeth whitening harmful to enamel?
- Does it really work?
- How much does teeth whitening cost?
- Am I a good candidate for teeth whitening?
- How can i whiten my teeth if i am wearing orthodontic braces?
- I have dental coverage. Will teeth whitening be covered?
- Is teeth whitening permanent?
- Does teeth whitening treatment hurt?
- I have been told that I have intrinsic tetracycline/fluoride stain. Would I be able to whiten my teeth?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- How many teeth whitening sessions do i need?